Estonia: Elina Nechayeva in Lisbon
Eesti Laul 2018 is over and Elina Nechayeva with her song La forza will fly the Estonish Flag.
The show kicked off in Saku Suurhall in Tallin and it was hosted by Meelis Kubo and Ott Sepp.
The 10 artists of tonight’s final were:
- Karl-Kristjan & Karl Killing (ft. WATEVA) – Young
- Eliis Pärna ja Gerli Padar – Sky
- Nika – Knock knock
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
- Elina Nechayeva – La forza
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Evestus – Welcome to my world
Photos from the show
In the first round of the voting, 3 out of 10 acts moved on to the super final (jury and televoting).
From these 3 acts of the super final the audience exclusively decided who will represent them in Lisbon.
Elina Nechayeva – La forza (Winner)
Stig Rästa – Home
Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)