Eurovision 2015: 2nd wave of tickets on 29 January
The second batch of Eurovision 2015 tickets will go on sale on Thursday 29 January according to the information given by ORF, the Austrian broadcaster.
More tickets will go on sale prior to the contest in May, after the final distribution of space at the 2015 Eurovision venue Wiener Stadthalle including the Green Room, stage, camera positions etc. We remind you that tickets can only be purchased via official channels.
The second wave of tickets will go on sale on Thursday 29 January at 09:00 CET. Ticket prices will range from 14 Euros onwards. You can find the price list here.
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase tickets for a total of 9 shows ( 3 jury shows, 3 family shows and 3 main shows). The ticket sales will be spread out throughout several months leading up to the grand Eurovision week and there will be various price ranges to suit everyone’s budget.
Around 100,000 tickets will go on sale for a total of 9 shows:
- 18/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 15.00 CET -Family Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 1
- 20/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 2
- 21/o5- 15.00 CET- Family Show Semifinal 2
- 21/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 2
- 22/05- 21:00 CET -Jury Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 13:00 CET- Family Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 21:00 CET -Grand Final
The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 19, 21, and 23 May at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.