Germany: Jamie-Lee Kriewitz to Stockholm with her ‘Ghost’!
Unser Lied für Stockholm has a winner. Germany finally selected its act for Stockholm.
Germany’s representative for 2016 is Jamie-Lee with “Ghost”.
The 10 finalists performed at the final of Unser Lied für Stockholm. The 100% televote gave Avantasia, Alex Diehl and Jamie-Lee Kriewitz a chance to move on the superfinal. And there, Jamie-Lee won the ticket to Stockholm with 44.5% of the votes. Alex Diehl finished in second place with 33.9% whilst Avantasia received 21.6%.
Unser Lied für Stockholm finalists
- Alex Diehl “Nur ein Lied”
- Avantasia “Mystery of a Blood Red Rose”
- Ella Endlich “Adrenalin”
- Gregorian “Masters of Chant”
- Jamie-Lee Kriewitz “Ghost”
- Joco “Full Moon”
- Keøma “Protected”
- Laura Pinski “Under the Sun We Are One”
- Luxuslärm “Solange Liebe in mir wohnt”
- Woods of Birnam “Lift Me Up (From the Underground)”