Hungary: A Dal 2017-Heat 3 Results Determine Last 6 Qualifiers.
The 3rd Heat of A Dal 2017 took place place today adding a total of 6 new qualifier to the next semi finals round.
Today’s last heat in the Hungarian national final which will determine the entry for Eurovision 2017, was hosted by Csilla Tatar and Levente Hasanyi and had another group of 10 acts compete for the right to continue in the contest having 6 of them moving on to the semi-finals stage.
The acts , like in the previous heats competed in order to win the public and jury vote. The first five qualifiers were determined by a combination of jury and app votes and the last sixth qualifier exclusively by televoting. The final draw after the results ended up as following:
First Five Qualifiers and their combined votes turned out as below:
- Gigi Radics – See it through (Jury votes: 10, 9, 9, 7 / Public vote: 7 / Combined: 43)
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – #háttérzaj (Jury votes: 9, 9, 9, 9 / Public vote: 5 / Combined: 41)
- Joci Pápai – Origo (Jury votes: 10, 9, 8, 8 / Public vote: 6 / Combined: 41)
- TOTOVA – Hosszú idők (Jury votes: 9, 9, 8, 8 / Public vote: 7 / Combined: 41)
- The Couple – Vége van (Jury votes: 8, 8, 8, 9 / Public vote: 5 / Combined: 38)
The sixth qualifier that was determined by 100% televoting was :
- Soulwave – Kalandor (Jury votes: 7, 8, 6, 6 / Public vote: 7 / Combined: 34)
Next week the semi finals stage will take place on the 10 and 11 of February and will determine a number of 8 acts that will qualify to the grand final on 18/2.