Kazakhstan: Daneliya Tuleshova to fly the flag in Junior Eurovision 2018
Daneliya Tuleshova will represent Kazakhstan in its debut participation at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Minsk, Belarus.
Kazakhstan has chosen through its national final Daneliya Tuleshova to represent their country at their first appearance Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The young artist has represented again the country at the Junior New Wave contest back in 2015 in Crimea when she was 9 years old, when she won the People’s Choice Awards .
The national final contestants that battled for the golden ticket to Minsk were:
- Zere Amirbekova – Qos qanat (Two wings)
- Sanat Asuat – Erekshe (Unique)
- Meirzhan Zhidebai – Elester (Ghosts)
- Maria Zatvarnitskaya – Baqytyń meń (Thank you)
- Suikum Kabylbek – Elge sálem (Hello country)
- Zhanelya Kaldybek – Álemdi maxabbat saqtaıdy (Love saves the world)
- Yerzhan Maxim – Elimdi súyemin (I love my country)
- Binura Saudabay – Arnaý (Purpose)
- Dinar Nadirbekova – Bul álem ertegideı (This world is fantastic)
- Daneliya Tuleshova – Ózine seń (Yourself)
Guest performers in the show were the Youngsters, Amre, Newton, Alem Band, Asil, and Madina Sadvakasova.
Khabar Agency is the organizer of the country’s participation in Junior Eurovision.Khabar has been an associate member of the European Broadcasting Agency since January 2016 and has been broadcasting the Eurovision Song Contest since 2010.
Lets see once more Daneliya Tuleshova’s performance below:
Stay tuned on the INFE Network and its regional national sites for more Junior Eurovision news as the contest is approaching .