Lithuania: The first heat of Eurovizijos 2018 kicks off tonight!
Lithuania, the only Baltic country that hasn’t won the Eurovision Song contest yet, begins its seek today for its next representative in the upcoming Eurovision Contest in Lisbon.
Today’s show is the first of a pack of ten shows that will lead to the Grand Final on March 10. Tonight’s televised show isn’t live and will have a total of 13 competing acts. The 50% of the voting coming from a special jury has already been cast while the other 50% will be determined by the public in tonight’s show.
The 13 competing acts and the jury votes are demonstrated in the following list:
- Godo – Fire Fountain – 12 points
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old – 12 points
- Lukas Norkūnas – Tegu – 8 points
- Natalija Chareckaja – Serious – 7 points
- Milda Rasilavičiūtė – I Think About You – 6 points
- Aušra Difartė – Someday – 5 points
- Justin3 – Born to Be Wild One – 4 points
- Benas Malakauskas – My Memories – 3 points
- Evaldas Vaikasas – Blind – 2 points
- Monee – Standing Here – 1 points
- Germanė Kinderytė – Turn It Up – 0 points
- Meda Meškauskaitė – Blood Roses – 0 points
- Dangė – Netikra Laimė – 0 points
Tonight’s first show starts at 20:00 CET and is hosted by Ugnė Skonsmanaitė and Mantas Stonkus. If you haven’t got any plans for Saturday night you can watch the first heat of the Lithuanian selection on LRT official site