Poland: The members of the “Krajowe Eliminacje” jury were revealed
Yesterday, the Polish public broadcaster TVP announced the members of the “Krajowe Eliminacje 2018” jury, the national selection process for the country’s representative at ESC.
The composition is as follows:
- Maryla Rodowicz (singer and actress)
- Jan Borisovich (guitarist and Lead singer of the group “Lady Pank”)
- Tabb (music producer)
- Stefano Terrazzino (singer, dancer and choreographer)
- Kasia Moś (singer)
Among them, we find Kasia Moś, known to the Eurovision fans as she represented Poland in Eurovision 2017 in Kiev with the song “Flashlight“.
TVP also announced that Swedish Eurovision winner Måns Zelmerlöw will appear as a special guest on Saturday. It is not the first time Zelmerlöw has been involved with national finals as he was hosted at the UK’s final in the beginning of the month.
The winner of Krajowe Eliminacje 2018 will represent Poland in the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon. The Polish entries have already been available since February 24th on Youtube.
The entries,once again, are:
- Isabel Otrebus – Delirium
- Saszan – Nie chcę ciebie mniej
- Monika Urlik – Momentum
- Marta Gałuszewska – Why don’t we go
- Ifi Ude – Love is stronger
- Happy Prince – Don’t let go
- Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer – Light me up
- Future Folk – Krakowiacy i górale
- Maja Hyży – Skin
- Pablosson – Sunflower
Poland uses the Krajowe Eliminacje show from 2016. Then Michal Szpak took the eighth position at the Eurovision Grand Final with his song “Color of Life“. He received a total of 229 points.
In 2017, after winning Krajowe Eliminacje, Kasia Mos qualified to Eurovision Final and finished 22nd in Kiev with a total of 64 points. She received 23 points from the juries that ranked her 23rd in the jury voting, while she was ranked 12th in the public voting with a total of 41 points.