Sweden : Melodifestivalen 2015 on the way with the first 14 acts.
SVT, the Swedish national broadcaster , made public the first 14 names of the artists that will take part in the coming Swedish national selection- Melodifestivalen 2015.
The Swedish broadcaster during a morning press conference revealed the names of the artists that will compete in the first and second semi-final in the next Melodifestivalen.
he rest of the the artists, that all together reach the number 28, will be revealed at tomorrow press conference as stated by SVT.
For the moment take a look at the first 14 artists:
07/02: Semi-final 1 – Gothenburg
- Jessica Andersson – Can’t hurt me now
- Behrang Miri feat. Victor Fritz Crone – Det rår vi inte för
- Dolly Style – Hello hi
- Molly Pettersson Hammar – I’ll be there
- Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg – One by one
- Daniel Gildenlöw – Pappa
- Eric Saade – Sting
14/02: Semi-final 2 – Malmö
- Mariette – Don’t stop believing
- Emelie Irewald – Där och då med dig
- Linus Svenning – Forever starts today
- Magnus Carlsson – Möt mig i gamla stan
- Samir & Viktor – Groupie
- Neverstore – If I was God for one day
- Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen – Nonetheless