American Song Contest 2022: Result of the fifth qualifying round!
The fifth qualifier round of the American Song Contest 2022 took place this afternoon.
The presenters of the show were Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clarkson.
Eleven songs competed in the fifth qualifying round of the American song contest 2022 for four places in the semifinals, with the result being decided by the votes of the judges and the vote of the audience.
The 11 contestants of the night were:
- Illinois: Justin Jesso – Lifeline
- California: Sweet Taboo – Keys to the Kingdom
- Idaho: Andrew Sheppard – Steady Machine
- New Mexico: Khalisol – Drop
- Missouri: HALIE – Better Things
- American Samoa: Tenelle – Full Circle
- North Carolina: John Morgan – Right in the Middle
- Vermont: Josh Panda – Rollercoaster
- Guam: Jason J. – Midnight
- Michigan: Ada LeAnn – Natalie
- Maryland: Sisqó – It’s Up
At the beginning of the show, the hosts announced that Jared Lee from Massachusetts, Stela Cole from Georgia and MARI from New Hampshire won the public vote in the fourth qualifying round and will be in the semifinals along with jury winner Allen Stone from Washington.
In addition Ryan Charles from Wyoming was announced later as one of the two wildcards.
Just before the end of the show, the hosts announced the winner of the jury and as a result we learned the 17th artist to reach the semifinals, Ada LeAnn from Michigan.
The public vote will continue until Wednesday where it will determine the other three artists who will advance to the semifinals. The results will be announced during this week.
News Source/Images: NBC