American Song Contest 2022: Result of the fourth qualifying round!
The fourth qualifier round of the American Song Contest 2022 took place this afternoon.
The presenters of the show were Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clarkson.
Eleven songs competed in the fourth qualifying round of the American song contest 2022 for four places in the semifinals, with the result being decided by the votes of the judges and the vote of the audience.
The 11 contestants of the night were:
1. New Hampshire: MARi – ”Fly”
2. Nevada: The Crystal Method – ”Watch Me Now”
3. Utah: Savannah Keyes – ”Sad Girl”
4. Washington, D.C.: NËITHER – ”I Like It”
5. Massachusetts: Jared Lee – ”Shameless”
6. Georgia: Stela Cole – ”DIY”
7. Hawaii: Bronson Varde – ”4 You”
8. West Virginia: Alexis Cunningham – ”Working on a Miracle”
9. Arizona: Las Marías – ”De La Finikera”
10. Pennsylvania: Bri Steves – ”Plenty Love”
11.Washington: Allen Stone – ”A Bit of Both”
At the beginning of the show, the hosts announced that Riker Lynch from Colorado, Ni/Co from Alabama and Grant Knoche from Texas won the public vote in the third qualifying round and will be in the semifinals along with jury winner Tyler Braden from Tennessee.
Just before the end of the show, the hosts announced the winner of the jury and as a result we learned the 13th artist to reach the semifinals, Allen Stone from Washington.
The public vote will continue until Wednesday where it will determine the other three artists who will advance to the semifinals. The results will be announced at the beginning of the show of the fifth qualifying round.
News Source/Images: NBC