American Song Contest 2022: Result of the third qualifying round!
The third qualifier round of the American Song Contest 2022 took place this afternoon.
The presenters of the show were Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clarkson.
Eleven songs competed in the third qualifying round of the American song contest 2022 for four places in the semifinals, with the result being decided by the votes of the judges and the vote of the audience.
The 12 contestants of the night were:
1. Texas: Grant Knoche – Mr. Independent
2. Louisiana: Brittany Pfantz – Now You Do
3. Tennessee: Tyler Braden – Seventeen
4. New Jersey: Brooke Alexx – I Don’t Take Pictures Anymore
5. Alabama: Ni/Co – The Difference
6.Florida: Ale Zabala – Flirt
7. Alaska: Jewel – The Story
8. South Carolina: Jesse LeProtti – Not Alone
9. South Dakota: Judd Hoos – Bad Girl
10.Delaware: Nitro Nitra – Train
11. Northern Mariana Islands: Sabyu – Sunsets and Seaturtles
12. Colorado: Riker Lynch – Feel the Love
At the beginning of the show, the hosts announced that Chloe Fredericks from North Dakota, Broderick Jones from Kansas and Jonah Prill from Montana won the public vote in the second qualifying round and will be in the semifinals along with jury winner Jordan Smith from Kentucky.
Just before the end of the show, the hosts announced the winner of the jury and as a result we learned the ninth artist to reach the semifinals, Tyler Braden from Tennessee.
The public vote will continue until Wednesday where it will determine the other three artists who will advance to the semifinals. The results will be announced at the beginning of the show of the fourth qualifying round.
News Source/Images: NBC