Czech republic: Mikolas Josef wins the International jury voting.
Czech broadcasting announced via a live streaming on Facebook that the winner of the international jury is 22-years-old Mikolas Josef with his song “Lie To Me“.
The International jury consisted of:
- Dami Im ( Australia 2016)
- Iveta Mukuchyan ( Armenia 2016)
- Nathan Trent ( Austria 2017)
- Jalisse ( Italy 1997)
- Liora ( Israel 1995)
- Robin Bengtsson ( Sweden 2017)
- Naviband ( Belarus 2017)
- Sanja Vucic ( Serbia 2016)
- SunStroke Project ( Moldova 2010, 2017)
- Norma John ( Finland 2017)
In the video it was also announced that the winner who will represent the Czech Republic in Lisbon will not be announced on the 29th of January , as it was originally planed, but one day after on the 30th.
Will Mikolas be the one to fly the Czech Republic’s flag in Lisbon or can another contestant overthrow his jury voting win? Fans will have to until the 30th of January to find out the 7th Czech participant in the Eurovision Song Contest.