Denmark: DR gives to public DMGP 2015 acts
DR, the Danish national broadcaster has released the artists and songs chosen to compete in the upcoming Danish national final – Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 (DMGP 2015).
From a total of 687 entries, 7 have been selected to partake in the national final and another 3 entries have been chosen as wildcards from invited composers and artists. So the list with the finalists is as following:
- Sara Sukurani – Love me love me (Sara Sukurani, Robert Uhlmann, Arash Labaf, Alexander Papaconstantinou)
- Tina & René – Mi amore (Thomas G:son, Henrik Sethsson)
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når veje krydses (Marcel Gbekle, Jeanette Christiansen, Bjarne List Nissen)
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A (Bobby Ljunggreen, Marcos Ubeda, Kristian Lagerström)
- Andy Roda – Love is love (Andy Roda, Maria H. Jensen)
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt på mine drømme (Maia Daniella Andersen, Jakob Schack Glæsner, Lise Cabble)
- Anti Social Media – The way you are (Remee S. Jackman, Lars ”Chief 1” Pedersen)
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase (Micky Skeel, Magnus Funemyr)
- Babou – Manjana (Lasse Lindorff, Daniel Rothmann, Thomas Sardorf, Karen Rosenberg, Nicolas Rebscher, Matthias Zürkler, Johannes Loefller)
- World of Girls – Summer without you (Martin Fliegenschmidt, Rune Braager, Daniel Calvin Østergaard)
DMGP 2015 will take place next month of the 7 February in the host city of Aalborg where the 10 acts will perform their entries for the first time in front of the public and regional jury. The winner will me determined by the points after a televote-jury deliberation and will go on to represent their country at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in the host city of Vienna, Austria.