Eesti Laul: The running order of the Final
ERR, the Estonian broadcaster, has just released the running order of the ten finalists for the final of Eesti Laul.
The order of appearance in the final is:
1. Karl-Kristjan & Karl Killing (ft. WATEVA) – Young
2. Eliis Pärna ja Gerli Padar – Sky
3. Nika – Knock knock
4. Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
5. Stig Rästa – Home
6. Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
7. Elina Nechayeva – La forza
8. Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
9. Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
10. Evestus – Welcome to my world
According to odds, the great favorite for the victory is the soprano Elina Nechayeva, whose song has already became a big talk among Eurovision fans. The only one who seems to be able to defeat Elina is Stig Rästa, who comes second (odds).
Everything is almost ready for this year’s Eesti Laul final. The final will be held on the 3rd of March in Tallinn, Saku Arena and hosts of the night will be Meelis Kubo and Ott Sepp.