Estonia: Eesti Laul 2022 First Semi final results
The first semifinal of Eesti Laul 2022, took place this afternoon determining the first set of five finalists.
The presenters of the show were Maarja-Liis Ilus and Priit Loog. After four qualifying rounds that took place back in November and December 2021 and determined 20 semifinalists, the Estonian national selection continued this evening with the first semi final show.
10 contestants will compete in each semifinal round with 5 of them advancing to the grand final.
The 10 contestants of the night were:
1. Elysa – “Fire” ( Elysa competed with her music video as she was found covid-19 positive)
2. Helen – “Vaata minu poole”
3. Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – “Mis nüüd saab”
4. Alabama Watchdog – “Move On”
5. Merilin Mälk – “Little Girl” (Merilin competed with her music video as she was found covid-19 posititve)
6. Stig Rästa – “Interstellar”
7. Triin Niitoja ja Frants Tikerpuu – “Laululind”
8. Kaia-Liisa Kesler – “Vaikus”
9. Elina Nechayeva – “Remedy”
10. Ott Lepland – “Aovalguses”
The first semi-final show consisted of two rounds of voting. In the first round, a combination of a jury and a public vote (50% each) determined the first four qualifiers for the final.
The four acts that passed in the final were:
- Ott Lepland – Aovalguses
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – Mis nüüd saab
- Elysa – Fire
- Stig Rästa – Interstellar
In the second round of voting, the public will choose only one more act to advance to the final.
- Elina Nechayeva – Remedy
The Estonian national selection continues on February 5th with the second semi final show of Eesti Laul 2022 and the second set of 10 acts competing for the rest five spots in the final.
News Source: ERR