Estonia: Tonight the 1st semi final show of Eesti Laul 2021
The Estonian Eurovision 2021 national selection begins this evening with the first semi final heat of Eesti Laul 2021, the show that will select the country’s ESC representative.
The Eesti Laul 2021 first semi final heat will take place in Tallin at Saku Suurhall but without any audience attending due to the covid-19 restrictions implemented. The show will present us Tonis Niinemets and Grete Kuld.
In this evening semi final a total of 12 acts will compete for the six qualifying spots that lead to the grand final, which is set to take place on March 6, 2021.
The 12 contestants of the 1st semi final are:
- Tanja – “Best Night Ever” ( Timo Vendt, Tanja Mihhailova-Saar, Mihkel Mattisen)
- Hans Nayna – “One By One”(Vahur Valgmaa, Hans Nayna)
- Wiiralt – “Tuuled”(Winds) – (Pat Lyons, Martin Saaremägi)
- Kéa – “Hypnotized”(Ketter Orav, Sander Sadam, Alvar Antson, Karl-Mathias Saarse)
- Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – “Wingman”(Andrei Zevakin, Henry Orlov)
- Karl Killing – “Kiss Me”(by Karl Killing)
- Nika Marula – “Calm Down”(Andrei Zevakin, Nika Marula, Daniil Kotilevits)
- Egert Milder – “Free Again” (Kaspar Kalluste, Matteo Capreoli, Egert Milder)
- Tuuli Rand – “Üks öö” (One Night) – (Gevin Niglas, Kristel Aaslaid, Tuuli Rand)
- Koit Toome – “We Could Have Been Beautiful” (Joonas Parkkonen, Koit Toome, Peppina Pällijeff)
- Kristin Kalnapenk – “Find A Way”( Kristin Kalnapenk, Hannes Agur Vellend)
- Ivo Linna, Robert Linna, Supernova – “Ma olen siin” (I am here) -(Rainer Michelson, Robert Linna)
Te result will come out through two rounds of voting. In the first round a jury and public voting will determine the first four qualifying acts, while in the second round only public voting will select the two last qualifying acts.