Estonia: Tonight the 2nd semi final show of Eesti Laul 2021
The Estonian Eurovision 2021 national selection goes on this evening with the second semi final heat of Eesti Laul 2021, the show that will select the country’s ESC representative.
After its frist semi final heat, the Eesti Laul 2021 second semi final heat will take place in Tallin at Saku Suurhall but without any audience attending due to the covid-19 restrictions implemented. Tonis Niinemets and Grete Kuld will present us this evening’s show.
In this semi final a second group of 12 acts will compete for the six qualifying spots that lead to the grand final, which is set to take place on March 6, 2021.
The 12 contestants of the 2nd semi final are:
- Sissi – “Time”(Sissi Nylia Benita, Andrei Zevakin, Kelly Tulvik)
- Gram-Of-Fun – “Lost In A Dance”(Martin Kuut, Kristel Aaslaid, Raul Ojamaa, Kostja Tsõbulevski, Mikk Simson)
- Kadri Voorand – “Energy” (Kadri Voorand)
- Helen – “Nii kõrgele”(So High) -(Rob Montes, Jason Hunter, Renae Rain, Helen Randmets)
- REDEL – “Tartu”(authors Kristjan Oden, Indrek Vaheoja)
- Rahel – “Sunday Night”(Rahel Ollisaar, Frederik Küüts, Jason Hunter)
- Uku Haasma – “Kaos”(Uku Haasma, Henri Erik Tammai, Rudolf Toltsberg)
- Heleza – “6” (authors Karl Killing, Helena Põldmaa)
- Uku Suviste – “The Lucky One”(authors Uku Suviste, Sharon Vaughn)
- Alabama Watchdog – “Alabama Watchdog”(by Ken Einberg)
- Jüri Pootsmann – “Magus melanhoolia” (Sweet melancholy) – (Jüri Pootsmann, Joonas Mattias Sarapuu, Jana Hallas, Aleksi Liski)
- Suured tüdrukud – “Heaven’s Not That Far Tonight” (Koit Toome, Gevin Niglas, Karl Killing)
The result will come out through two rounds of voting. In the first round a jury and public voting will determine the first four qualifying acts, while in the second round only public voting will select the two last qualifying acts.