Eurovision 2020: First wave of tickets goes on sale
First wave of tickets for Eurovision 2020 are going on sale today . So if you’re planning to go to Rotterdam don’t lose time and grab your tickets!
The 2020Eurovision tickets are set to go on sale today Thursday 12 December at 12:00 CET. You can purchase your tickets via tickets.songfestival.nl The Eurovision tickets can be purchased via the official 2020 Eurovision ticketing agency Paylogic
Ticket for all 9 shows will go on sale today
- 11/05/2020 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 12/05/2020– Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 12/05/2020 – Semi-final 1 – Live Show
- 13/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 14/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 14/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Live Show
- 15/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 16/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
- 16/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Show
Seeking for your tickets you will have to choose among different type of tickets depending were the purchased seat is located. Therefore the tickets are categorized in :
- Standing Places ( on the arena floor)
- Seated Seats ( 1st and 2nd tier)
- Limited View Seats
- Accesible Seats
On the other hand the prices this year start from 18 euros and reach up to 248 euros per tickets. You can see analytically the prices on the following tabloids below:
SEMI FINAL TICKETS
GRAND FINAL TICKETS
Following today’s first wave of tickets two are set to come in the future. The second one will be in the last days of January and the third and last one in mid March. As the final arrangements of the stage and Green rooms are not yet determined, the final number of tickets remains unknown and will depend on the free space left once the interior arrangements are made.
The 2020 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 12, 14 and 16 May at the Rotterdam Ahoy in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.