Eurovision 2020: The Grand final will feature an ESC winners medley
The Eurovision Song contest will be reaching its 65th edition and the host broadcasters aim to connect the generations through a special medley of past ESC winners during the Grand final.
The Dutch host Eurovision 2020 broadcaster has brought up the names of several past Eurovision winners to be included in a special medley during the Grand fnal show. We will see the three Dutch Eurovision winners on stage along with other winners from the six decaded of the competition.
Namely, 7 past Eurovision winners will be included in this special medley and will feature the interval act while the public will be casting its votes in the Grand final. The 7 former ESC winners are:
- Gigliola Cinquetti (Italy) – Non ho l’età (1964)
- Lenny Kuhr (The Netherlands)– De troubadour (1969)
- Getty Kaspers with Teach-In (The Netherlands)– Ding-A-Dong (1975)
- Sandra Kim (Belgium)– J’aime La Vie (1986)
- Paul Harrington & Charlie McGettigan (Ireland)– Rock ‘n’ Roll Kids (1994)
- Alexander Rybak (Norway) – Fairytale (2009)
- Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands)– Arcade (2019)
The 2020 Eurovision Song Contest is set to take place on 12, 14 and 16 May at the Rotterdam Ahoy in Rotterdam.