Eurovision 2020: The voting results of the alternative Eurovision shows in 10 countries
As this year’s Eurovision Song Contest was cancelled the national broadcasters tried to make their alternative shows interesting to the fans by including votings for this year’s ESC entries. Let go and see the winners in 10 countries.
The votings that took place within the framework of the alternative Eurovision program in 10 broadcasters saw Iceland’s Daði og Gagnamagnið winning the voting in six out of the 10 show. Of course the audience didn’t watch at any live performances but had to choose its favorite out of the 41 music videos of this year’s entries.
Namely, Iceland topped the voting in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, while Italy saw its ESC entry with Diodato winning the first place in Icealand, San Marino. Lithuania came first in Germany while Switzerland was the people’s favorite in Bulgaria.
Check below the overall winners in 10 countries:
- Australia – ESC 2020: Big Night In (winner: Iceland)
- Austria – Der Kleine Song Contest (winner: Iceland)
- Bulgaria – BNT’s mobile app (winner: Switzerland)
- Denmark – Europe Shine a Light (winner: Iceland)
- Finland – Viisukevät 2020 (winner: Iceland)
- Germany – Das deutsche Finale (winner: Lithuania)
- Iceland – Okkar 12 stig (winner: Italy)
- Norway – Norge bestemmer (winner: Iceland)
- San Marino – Una Serata In Musica (winner: Italy)
- Sweden – Sveriges 12:a (winner: Iceland)
Further more , Eurovisionworld, went on taking the top 10 results of each country and pictured the overall results according to the Eurovision scale of points. Thus the overall scoreboard from all 10 shows turned out like following: