Eurovision 2021: Today 1st Semi Final Jury Show to be held in Rotterdam Ahoy
Following Sunday’s Opening Ceremony, Eurovision week kicks off with the Semi Final 1 Jury Show taking place this evening in Rotterdam Ahoy arena.
Withvthe primary Eurovision week commencing , this evening the Jury rehearsal show for the Semi Final 1 competing acts will take place in Rotterdam Ahoy.
The 16 competing acts will perform their entries which will be watched by the 16 national juries and the juries of The Netherlands, Germany and Italy who were draw to vote in this semi final show.
The Jury show is very important for the outcome of the semi final show as the jury votes count as the 50% of the score with the remaoning 50% influenced the next day by the public votes during tomorrow’s semi final 1 live show.
The 16 delegates are set to take the stage in the following running order:
- Lithuania – The Roop (Discoteque)
- Slovenia – Ana Soklic (Amen)
- Russia – Manizha (Russian Woman)
- Sweden – Tusse (Voices)
- Αustralia – Montaigne (Technicolour)
- North Macedonia – Vasil (Here I Stand)
- Ireland – Lesley Roy (Maps)
- Cyprus – Elena Tsagrinou (El Diablo)
- Norway – TIX (Fallen Angel)
- Croatia – Albina (Tick – Tock)
- Belgium – Hooverphonic (The Wrong Place)
- Israel – Eden Alene (Set Me Free)
- Romania – Roxen (Amnesia)
- Azerbaijan – Efendi (Mata Hari)
- Ukraine – Go_A (Shum)
- Malta – Destiny (Je Me Casse)
This evening’s juring show will not be broadcaster live or can the onsite press film any part of the show as it’s exclusively aired for the national juriies. Prior the jury show, an addtional dress rehearsal will take place for 15:00 CET which is accessable to the press, a last opportunity for the delegates to make their final touches before being judged.
Here is the official recaps of the comepting songs in Semi Final 1: