Eurovision 2021: Tonight takes place the 2nd Semi Final Jury Show in Rotterdam Ahoy
The second semi final jury show of the 65th Eurovision Song Contest will take place on the Rotterdam Ahoy stage tonight at 21:00 CET.
The 17 competing countries will take the stage and present their entries which will be attended by the 17 national juries and the juries from France, Spain and the United Kingdom who were drawn to vote in this semi final show.
The votes of the jury count up to 50% of the score with the remaining 50% to be determined tomorrow by the votes of the audience during tomorrow’s semifinal 2nd live show.
Here is the running order for tonight’s 2nd semi final jury show:
- San Marino – Senhit (Adrenalina)
- Estonia – Uku Suviste (The Lucky One)
- Czech Republic – Benny Cristo (Omaga)
- Greece – Stefania (Last Dance)
- Austria – Vincent Bueno (Amen)
- Poland – Rafal (The Ride)
- Moldova – Natalia Gordienko (Sugar)
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið (10 Years)
- Serbia – Hurricane ( Loco Loco)
- Georgia – Tornike Kipiani (You)
- Albania – Anxhela Peristeri (Karma)
- Portugal – The Black Mamba (Love is on my side)
- Bulgaria – Victoria (Growing up is getting older)
- Finland – Blind Channel (Dark Side)
- Latvia – Samanta Tina (The moon is rising)
- Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears (Tout L’Univers)
- Denmark – Fyr Og Flamme (øve os på hinanden)
You can watch the official recap of the 17 competing entries of the second semi final below: