Tonight live from Stockholm’s Globen Arena the 2nd semi final!
Everything is ready here in Stockholm for the 2nd semi final of the Eurovision 2016. The family show started at 1500 local time in Globen Arena and everything went on schedule reaching an end in about two hours.
At 2100 local time, the second semi will be aired, and 10 more countries will win one ticket for the final.Tonight 18 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final. The broadcast will be hosted by Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw who are eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Stockholm for tonight’s show. The National juries have already voted during last night’s dress rehearsal as well as in Germany, Italy and United Kingdom, accounting 50% of the overall total. Tonight the remaining 50% of the votes will be decided by the public televote in the same 21 countries, to determine which 10 more countries will qualify to the Grand Final.
The second Semi-Final contenders
- Latvia: Heartbeat sung by Justs
- Poland: Color Of Your Life sung by Michał Szpak
- Switzerland: The Last Of Our Kind sung by Rykka
- Israel: Made Of Stars sung by Hovi Star
- Belarus: Help You Fly sung by IVAN
- Serbia: Goodbye (Shelter) sung by Sanja Vučić ZAA
- Ireland: Sunlight sung by Nicky Byrne
- FYR Macedonia: Dona sung by Kaliopi
- Lithuania: I’ve Been Waiting For This Night sung by Donny Montell
- Australia: Sound Of Silence sung by Dami Im
- Slovenia: Blue And Red sung by ManuElla
- Bulgaria: If Love Was A Crime sung by Poli Genova
- Denmark: Soldiers Of Love sung by Lighthouse X
- Ukraine: 1944 sung by Jamala
- Norway: Icebreaker sung by Agnete
- Georgia: Midnight Gold sung by Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz
- Albania: Fairytale sung by Eneda Tarifa
- Belgium: What’s The Pressure sung by Laura Tesoro
If you want to refresh your memory for tonight’s 18 songs just take a look below :