France: International jury of Destination Eurovision 2019 final revealed
The French national broacaster, France Télevisions, has unveiled the jury members for the final of Destination Eurovision 2019.
The international jury in the final will be formed by ten members, instead of five as in the semi final , and none of the members have voted in the previous two semi final rounds.
The members that will form the jury of France’s national final are:
- Rona Nishliu – represented Albania at Eurovision 2012 (Albania)
- Olga Salamakha – Head of Delegation, producer of Junior Eurovision 2018 (Belarus)
- Alex Panayi – represented Cyprus at Eurovision 1995 and 2000 (Cyprus)
- Christoph Pellander – Head of Delegation (Germany)
- Michael Kealy – Head of Delegation (Ireland)
- Doron Medalie – songwriter, composer of “Toy” (Israel)
- Nicola Caligiore – Head of Delegation (Italy)
- Ekaterina Orlova – Head of Delegation (Russia)
- Beatriz Luengo – singer, dancer, comedian (Spain)
- Reto Peritz – Head of Delegation (Switzerland)
The final of Destination Eurovision 2019 is set to take place next Saturday January 26. A total of eight acts will participate in the final show before a national panel that will not play any role on the final outcome, but only express their impression on the perfromances on stage.
The 8 finalists are:
- Bilal Hassani – Roi
- Aysat – Comme une grande
- Chimène Badi – Là-haut
- Silvàn Areg – Allez leur dire
- Seemone – Tous les deux
- Doutson – Sois un bon fils
- Emmanuel Moire – La promesse
- The Divaz – La voix d’Aretha