France: Tonight the 1st Semi Final of Destination Eurovision 2018.
The French national selection kicks off tonight as the first semi final of Destination Eurovision will be aired tonight on France 2.
The first group of 9 acts out of a total of 18 will compete in tonight’s semi final, which will not be live and and will be presented by French Canadian artist Garou.
The 9 contestants of this evening’s 1st semi final are the following:
- Enea – I’ll be there
- Lisandro Cuxi – Eva
- Malo – Ciao
- Masoe – Paradise
- Noée –L’un Près De L’Autre
- Louka – Mamma Mia
- Ehla – J’ai cry
- Emmy Liyana – Ok ou ko
- PhenoMen – Jamais sans toi
From this group of 9 contestants only 4 will qualify to the final of January 27. Tonight’s result will be determined by a six member special jury that consists of the following judges:
- Amir – 2016 French representative (achieving an honorable 6th place with 257 points)
- Isabelle Boulay – French Canadian singer
- Christophe Willem – French Pop Idol winner
- Christer Björkman (HoD Sweden)
- Nicola Caligiore (HoD Italy)
- Olga Salamakha (HoD Belarus)
Special guest of the night will be last French Eurovision winner Marie Myriam (1977).