Georgia: Ranina second show results
Ranina, the show via which Georgia will select its next JESC 2020 representative has completed its second show with the second set of results on the scoreboard.
The show will include four thematic rounds with two episodes for each round ( 5 acts in each episode). In all round a three membered jury will assess the 10 candidates while in each thematic round there will be a different jury. The five acts that receive the most points during these 8 heats will qualify to the semi final round. From the 5 semi finalists three acts will pass to the grand final show, from which one will be selected to represent Georgia at Junior Eurovision 2020.
After the second show’s results, Sandra Gadelia and Rati Gelovani are in the lead on the scoreboard for the Georgian JESC 2020 selection. A total of 5 acts competed in the second episode of the first out of four thematic rounds before a three member jury that awarded up to 40 points to each act.
The acts that took the stage and the results after the judges points are:
- Sandra Gadelia (116 points : 40-40-36 )
- Marita Khvedelidze ( 115: 40-40-35)
- Nikoloz Maghradze ( 114 : 40-40 -34)
- Shio Kavsadze ( 114 : 40-40- 34)
- Veronika Shamugia ( 114 : 40-40-34)
The overall results after the second semi final round have as following:
- Rati Gelovani with 116 points ( 40+40+36 points) – Sandra Gadelia (116 points : 40-40-36 )
- Gio Gogiashvili with 115 points ( 40+40+ 35 points) – Marita Khvedelidze ( 115: 40-40-35)
- Nia Khinchikashvili with 114 points ( 40+40+34 points) – Lela Kveniashvili with 114 points ( 40+40+34 points) – Sesili Turmanidze with 114 points ( 40+40 + 34 points) – Shio Kavsadze ( 114 : 40-40- 34) – Veronika Shamugia ( 114 : 40-40-34)
Next week the show goes on with its next thematic round.