Georgia: Ranina third show results
Ranina, the show via which Georgia will select its next JESC 2020 representative has completed its third show with the third set of results taking their place on the scoreboard.
The show will include four thematic rounds with two episodes for each round ( 5 acts in each episode). In all round a three membered jury will assess the 10 candidates while in each thematic round there will be a different jury. The five acts that receive the most points during these 8 heats will qualify to the semi final round. From the 5 semi finalists three acts will pass to the grand final show, from which one will be selected to represent Georgia at Junior Eurovision 2020.
During the third show the first set of five contestant took the stage once again to perform songs influenced by the theme “World Hits”. The results once the five acts performed on stage came out as following:
- Rati Gelovani with 120 points ( 40+40+40 points)
- Nia Khinchikashvili with 120 points ( 40+40+40 points)
- Gio Gogiashvili with 119 points ( 40+40+ 39 points)
- Sesili Turmanidze with 115 points ( 40+38 +37 points)
- Lela Kveniashvili with 111 points ( 36+39+36 points)
The fourth episode of Ranina will hit the screens next week with the second set of 5 acts performing in the same theme songs.