Israel: The results of the 4th round-Show 1 of HaKokhav HaBa L’Eurovizion
HaKokhav HaBa L’Eurovizion the Israeli edition of The Next Star 2019, the show through which Israel will find Netta’s successor has reached its 4th round with 12 singer ready to battle for the right to represent Israel in the upcoming Eurovision.
A total of 12 acts get once more on stage to perform before the 4 member jury formed by: Assaf Amdursky, Harel Skaat – (Eurovision 2010), Keren Peles, Shiri Maimon – (Eurovision 2005) , Static & Ben El Tavori. All judges in this 4th week can cast their votes idependently giving from 0 to 8points maximum.
The Acts thas passed through are:
- Ofri Calfon and Shalva Band (94%) — duet
- Avraham de Carvalho (88%)
- Ketreyah (85%)
- Daniel Mazuz (saved by the jury)
- Shefita (saved by the jury)
- Osher Biton (saved by the jury)
- Tai (saved by the jury)
- Daniel Barzilai (Saved by tge jury)
- Kobi Merimi (saved by the jury)
- Maya Buskila (saved by the jury)
The only act eliminated in this first show of the 4th round is only Clara Sabag.