ITALY: Semi-final night for Sanremo 2015.
The 65th Sanremo Music Festival continues with its fourth evening – the semi-final. Tonight, the 20 Campioni (Big Artists) acts will perform their entries in the semi-final stage of the festival where the public, jury and audience will decide their favourite acts of the night. The final 4 Nuove Proposte acts will also compete in the Grand Final of the Newcomers section of the festival.
The participating artists along with their song entries are as follows:
- Annalisa – Una finestra tra le stelle
- Malika Ayane – Adesso e qui
- Marco Masini – Che giorno è
- Chiara – Straordinario
- Gianluca Grignani – Sogni infranti
- Nek – Fatti avanti amore
- Nina Zilli – Sola
- Dear Jack – Il mondo esplode
- Alex Britti – Un attimo importante
- Biggio e Mandelli – Vita d’Inferno
- Moreno – Oggi ti parlo così
- Bianca Atzei – Il solo al mondo
- Raf – Come una favola
- Lara Fabian – Voce
- Grazia dI Michele e Mauro Coruzzi / Platinette – Io sono una finestra
- Il Volo – Grande amore
- Anna Tatangelo – Libera
- Nesli – Buona fortuna amore
- Irene Grandi – Un vento senza nome
- Lorenzo Fragola – Siamo uguali
The voting will be different this evening as 40% of the results will be decided by a public televote, 30% will be determined by an expert jury and a final 30% will be settled via an audience vote. These votes will then be combined with the votes from the first two shows of the festival (apart from the results from Thursday’s cover show).
The combination of all votes will determine the Top 16 high scored acts that will qualify to the Grand Final of the show which will take place tomorrow, Saturday 14 February.
Another two qualifiers to the Super Final will be determined tonight via the Nuove Proposte Grand Final where the 4 finalists will be distributed into pairs to perform their entries at the Newcomers stage of the festival. As with the Campioni section, the qualifiers will be decided via a 40/30/30 combined vote. The two with the highest rating will participate in Super Final stage tomorrow.