Latvia: The four finalist chosen.
The third show (semi final) of Supernova 2015 was aired tonight by Latvia’s national broadcaster LTV, to determine the names of the finalists.
The 8 acts that had qualified from the previous two heats competed in tonight’s semi final but only four could move on to the grand Final. The 8 semi final participants were the following, having in the first four places the acts that eventually qualified to the final:
- ElektroFolk – Sundance (Jury Choice)
- Aminata – Love Injected (Public Choice)
- MNTHA – Nefelibata (Public Choice)
- Markus Riva – Take Me Down (Jury Choice)
- Antra Stafecka – It’s The Night
- Euphony – Home
- Framest – Ziemā
- Rihards Bērziņš – Your Eyes
The first four acts will compete in the Grand Final that will take place February 22 and the winner will be determined exclusively by the public vote.