Lithuania: Results of Eurovizija’s 2017 5th Show.
Tonight, the fifth show of Eurovizija 2017 took place, determing some more qualifiers to the next stage of the the Lithuanian national selection.
A total of 12 acts that had competed in the previous rounds this evening performed their songs for public and jury viewing competing for the right to move onto the next stage.
The head of LRT Opus Darius Užkuraitis, the music reviewer Ramūnas Zilnys, the opera soloist Nomeda Kazlaus and conductor Gintaras Rinkevičius formed tonight the 4 member jury that outlined its thoughts about the performances and gave its ranking for the acts , contributing to choose another total of 8 qualifiers who were:
- Gytis Ivanauskas – Get frighten (Jury: 7 points / Public: 12 points)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – You saved me (Jury: 12 points / Public: 6 points)
- Fusedmarc – Rain of revolution (Jury: 10 points / Public: 7 points)
- Paula – Let u go (Jury: 7 points / Public: 10 points)
- Gražvydas – Paint the sky blue (Jury: 5 points / Public: 8 points)
- Edgaras Lubys – Could it be? (Jury: 8 points / Public: 4 points)
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Feel myself free (Jury: 6 points / Public: 5 points)
- E.G.O. – My story (Jury: 2 points / Public: 3 points)
On the other hand, the ones who were excluded from the next stage of the national selection were: Benas Malakauskas, Otreya, Milda Martinkėnaitė & Saulenė Chlevickaitėand Valdas Lacko.
Next week on the 11 February the national selection will go through its 6th show bringing the whole procedure more close to the Grand Final of March 11, where a total of 6 contestants will “battle” for the golden ticket to Kiev’s Eurovision stage.