Lithuania: Tonight the third qualifying round of “Pabandom iš naujo”
Tonight the Lithuanian national selection continiues with its second qualifyng round of Pabandom iš naujo, the country’s format through which the Lithuanian Eurovision act and entry will be determined.
The third qualifying round of Pabandom iš naujo will take place tonight and will be presented to us for a second successive year by Gabrielė Martirosian and Giedrius Masalskis, while this year alongside with them will be the country’s Eurovision 2018 representative, Ieva Zasimauskaitė.
In this evening’s show the second set of 12 acts out of a total of 36 will compete in the 3rd round. These are :
- The Backs – “Fully”
- Bernardas – “Dad, Don’t Be Mad at Me”
- Justina Žukauskaitė – “Breathe In”
- Rokas Povilius – “Vilnius Calling”
- KaYra – “Alligator”
- Lukas Bartaška – “Where Is That Change?”
- Evgenya Redko – “Far”
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – “Soldier’s Heart”
- Nombeko Augustė – “Reikia man”
- Vitalijus Špokaitis – “Nemušk savęs”
- Aistė Pilvelytė – “Unbreakable”
- THE ROOP – “On Fire”
From today’s 12 competing acts, six will qualify to the semi finals. The outcome will be determine by televoting (50%) and a five member jury (50%) consisted of Darius Užkuraitis, Gerūta Griniūtė, Giedrė Kilčiauskienė, Vaidotas Stackevičius and Leon Somov.
The 3rd qualifying round will start at 20:00 CET and you can watch it here.