Live Tonight: Last rehearsal over and countdown to Semi Final 1.
Tha last rehearsal for the participants in the first semi final took place at 15:00- 17:00 CET. The country representives got on stage for the last time before tonight’s live semi final show at 21:00 CET.
Moldova, Armenia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Greece, Estonia, F.Y.R.O.M, Serbia, Hungary, Belarus, Russia, Denmark, Albania, Romania and Georgia will be competing tonight at the first semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest held in Vienna. Ten of the participating countries will go through to the final. The order of countries performing is as following:
- Moldova; Eduard Romanyuta, I want your love.
- Armenia; Genealogy, Face the shadow.
- Belgium; Loïc Nottet, Rhythm inside.
- The Netherlands; Trijntje Oosterhuis, Walk along.
- Finland; Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät, Aina mun pitää.
- Greece; Maria-Elena Kyriakou, One last breath.
- Estonia; Elina Born & Stig Rästa; Goodbye to yesterday.
- F.Y.R. Macedonia; Daniel Kajmakoski, Autumn leaves.
- Serbia; Bojana Stamenov, Beauty never lies.
- Hungary; BOGGIE, Wars for nothing.
- Belarus; Uzri & Maimuna, Time.
- Russia; Polina Gagarina, A million voices.
- Denmark; Anti Social Media, The way you are.
- Albania; Elhaida Dani, I’m alive.
- Romania; Voltaj; De la capat.
- Georgia; Nina Sublatti, Warrior.
According to the poll held in the press center at the Wiener Stadthalle you can take a look below which countries seem to have given the best impression of qualifying to the Grand final.
According to the poll Estonia seems to gather the most votes for qualifying in the grand Final just a little ahead from Russia. The rest 8 places a filled by Belgium Greece, Georgia, Serbia, Romania, The Netherlands, Denmark, Armenia.
So the charming hosts Arabella Kiesbauer, Alice Tumler and Mirjam Weichselbraun will work together to entertain the audience at home and in the arena. The reigning queen of Eurovision, Conchita Wurst, brought the Contest to Austria and she will host this year’s contenders in the Green Room, interviewing them as she makes them feel at home.
So Let’s all start Building Bridges with the world tonight and enjoy the 60th edition of Europe’s greatest music event. The show can be watched on
- the national participating broadcasters.
- Webcast by eurovision.tv.
You can vote for your favorites to make it through following the instructions that will be shown on screen during the broadcast (by the national broadcasters) or using the Eurovision Application for smartphones.