LIVE TONIGHT: THE GRAND FINAL OF THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015
And the Big Day is here! Just a couple of hours left until the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest to take place in the Wiener Stadthallen in the heart of Vienna . After two semi finals after tens of hours of rehearsals, it s the time for 27 competing countries to get for the last time on stage and perform in front of million viewers all over Europe and Australia their entries.
20 countries have made their way to the Grand Final tonight through the semi-finals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. They will join the Big 5 countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom), the host country Austria and the guest country Australia, which are pre-selected for the final.
The winner will be decided by the vote of the national juries, who made their decisions during the Jury Rehearsal yesterday, and the vote of the audience by phone, SMS or the Official Eurovision App. Each will count 50% in the final vote of each participating country.
Each entry will be preceded by a postcard with the artists receiving a token as an invitation to visit a place in Austria. A nice opportunity to view the cultural and natural riches of the host country.
This is the order in which the entries will be performed tonight. :
- Slovenia; Maraaya, Here for you
- France; Lisa Angell, N’oubliez pas
- Israel; Nadav Guedj, Golden boy
- Estonia; Elina Born & Stig Rästa; Goodbye to yesterday
- United Kingdom; Electro Velvet, Still in love with you
- Armenia; Genealogy, Face the shadow
- Lithuania; Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila, This time
- Serbia; Bojana Stamenov, Beauty never lies
- Norway; Mørland & Debra Scarlett, A monster like me
- Sweden; Måns Zelmerlöw, Heroes
- Cyprus; John Karayiannis, One thing I should have done
- Australia; Guy Sebastian, Tonight again
- Belgium; Loïc Nottet, Rhythm inside
- Austria; The Makemakes, I am yours
- Greece; Maria-Elena Kyriakou, One last breath
- Montenegro; Knez, Adio
- Germany; Ann Sophie, Black smoke
- Poland; Monika Kuszyńska, In the name of love
- Latvia; Aminata, Love injected
- Romania; Voltaj; De la capat
- Spain; Edurne, Amanecer
- Hungary; BOOGIE, Wars for nothing
- Georgia; Nina Sublatti, Warrior
- Azerbaijan; Elnur Huseynov, Hour of the wolf
- Russia; Polina Gagarina, A million voices
- Albania; Elhaida Dani, I’m alive
- Italy; Il Volo, Grande amore
The Show will be aired the following ways:
- Broadcast by the participating countries and some non-participating countries. Please consult the programming of the broadcasters in your location.
- Webcast LIVE through eurovision.tv
Good Luck to all countries and the let the show begin!!