Montenegro: National final to be held on February 9
As we are marching in the core of Eurovision national finals season another date was added on the calendar this time from Montenegro, who will be holding its national final “Montevizija 2019” on February 9.
The national broadcaster of Montenegro, RTCG, made public that the date that we will see Montengro’s hopefuls battle for the golden ticket to Tel Aviv will be February 9. A total of 5 acts will be competing in this year’s national final among which we see once again the Eurovision 2009 representative , Andrea Demirović, who had failed to qualify to the grand final with her song Just Get Out Of My Life, ending in the 11th place of the semi final. Notable are the participations of Ivana Popović-Martinović and Nina Petković, who had made an attempt in last year’s national final to represent the country without luck.
Lets take one more look at this season’s national final contestants:
- Nina Petković – Uzmi ili ostavi (Music: Bojan Momčilović and Zoran Radonjić – Lyrics: Nina Petković)
- Monika Knezović – Nepogrješiva (Music: Vladimir Graić-Graja and Ivan Branisavljević – Lyrics: Snežana Vukomanović)
- D-Moll – Ti (Music: Dejan Božović – Lyrics: Aleksandar Miličić)
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost (Music: Slavko Milovanović, Vladan Popović-Popa and Marko Milatović – Lyrics: Ivana Popović-Martinović)
- Andrea Demirović – Ja sam ti san (Music: Andrea Demirović, Michael James Down and Primož Poglajen – Lyrics: Andrea Demirović)
The Eurovision Story So Far