Montenegro: RTCG unveils the five Montevizija 2019 finalists
The national broadcaster of Montenegro, RTCG, unveiled today the five finalists of Montevizija 2019, the national final format through which the country will determine its Eurovision 2019 act.
A five member special jury panel, formed by Vladimir Maras (composers – head of the jury panel), Aleksandra Vojvodić Jovović (Master of Music and Opera Soloists), Branka Banović (Editorial office of the music program of RTCG), Mihailo Radonjić (composer) and Slobodan Bučevac (composer), evaluated the submitted the entries submitted and shortlisted them down to 5 acts who will compete in the final of Montevizija 2019.
THE NATIONAL FINAL CONTESTANTS
The five national final competitors are :
- Nina Petković – Uzmi ili ostavi (Music: Bojan Momčilović and Zoran Radonjić – Lyrics: Nina Petković)
- Monika Knezović – Nepogrješiva (Music: Vladimir Graić-Graja and Ivan Branisavljević – Lyrics: Snežana Vukomanović)
- D-Moll – Ti (Music: Dejan Božović – Lyrics: Aleksandar Miličić)
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost (Music: Slavko Milovanović, Vladan Popović-Popa and Marko Milatović – Lyrics: Ivana Popović-Martinović)
- Andrea Demirović – Ja sam ti san (Music: Andrea Demirović, Michael James Down and Primož Poglajen – Lyrics: Andrea Demirović)
Among the Montenegerin national finalists we see once again the Eurovision 2009 representative , Andrea Demirović, who had failed to qualify to the grand final with her song Just Get Out Of My Life, ending in the 11th place of the semi final. Notable are the participations of Ivana Popović-Martinović and Nina Petković, who had made an attempt in last year’s national final to represent the country without luck.