Romania: National final acts revealed.
After 100 songs submitted for the Romanian expert jury and after a three day deliberation, the jury concluded in a total of twelve acts to participate in the Romanian national final. The Romanian national broadcaster, TRM, has revealed the twelve acts that will battle for the golden ticket to Vienna and represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
The finalist’s list:
- Aurelian Temişan feat. Alexa – Chica latina
- Băieţii – Dragoste în lanţuri
- Blue Noise – Love won’t run away
- CEJ – We were in love
- Cristina Vasiu – Nowhere
- De la capăt – Voltaj
- Lara Lee – Superman
- Luminiţa Anghel – A million stars
- Ovidiu Anton – Still alive
- Rodica Aculova – My light
- Supertrooper – Secret place
- Tudor Turcu – Save us
The acts listed above will compete on 8 March in the Selectia Nationala and the winner will represent Romania in the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna.
In last year’s contest in Copenhagen, Paula Seling and Ovi represented Romania with the song Miracle. After placing second in the semi-final, they finished 12th in the grand final.