Romania: Tonight the fourth semi-final of ” Selecția Națională 2018″
“Selecția Națională”, the national process for the Romanian representative of Eurovision 2018, is tonight proceeding to the 4th semifinal. Diana Dumitrescu and Cezar Ouatu will host the show, live from Turda.
Today, the next 12 candidates out of a total of 60 are:
- Alice Jeckel – Out of the Dark
- Bernice Chitiul – Too Busy for My Heart
- Claudia Andas – The One
- Cristian Simionescu – Nirvana
- Dan Manciulea – Rază de soare
- Feli – Bună de iubit
- Ioana Ciornea – Time After Time
- Lion’s Roar – Rekindle the Flame
- Nicoleta Țicală – Una oportunidad
- Paula Crișan – I Am Here
- TIRI – Deșert de sentimente
- ZØLTAN – Dacă dragostea e oarbă
The three songs that will bring together most of the votes of the jury, composed by Liliana Ştefan (Eurovision Songwriter for Romanian Eurovision 1998), Viorel Gavrilă (conductor – composer), Ilinca Băcilă (Romanian representative in 2017 with Alex Florea), Nicu Patoi (guitarist) and Marian Ionescu (guitarist, pianist, composer and founder of the Direction 5 band), will be qualified to the final on February 25th.
Selecția Națională fourth semifinal’s will start at 20:00 CET and you will be able to watch it from HERE.