Serbia: Tonight,the national final,”Beovizija 2018″!
“Beovizija 2018”, the Serbian national final for this year’s ESC representative will be held tonight .The show will be aired live from Sava Centar in Belgrade.
After several years, Serbia’s public broadcaster,RTS has decided to select its representative through the Beovizija music contest. Beovizija has been running since 2003, and it was also used as a representative selection process in 2007 (Marija Šerifović – 1st place), 2008 (Jelena Tomašević – 6th place) and 2009 (Marko Kon – 10th place in the second semifinal).
This year, RTS received a total of 75 entries, and a special jury concluded in 17, which we will watch tonight competing:
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda
- Srđan Marijanović – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca, ni meseca
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Naša deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana & Aldo – Jača sam od svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine
- BASS – Umoran
- Osmi Vazduh & Friends – Probudi se
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
Among the candidates, we will see Rambo Amadeus, who represented Montenegro with “Euro Neuro” in 2012, Boris Rezak, who participated in Bosnia-Herzegovina’s 2002 national Final and Sevdah Bejbi, who took part in Beovizija in 2009.
The winner will come out after the vote of public and the special jury (50-50).
The show will start at 21:00 CET and you will able to watch it HERE.