TONIGHT: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Grand Final live from Stockholm!
Another Eurovision season is reaching to an end with the Grand Final of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest taking place tonight, live from the Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, from 21:00 CET. Watch it here onEurovision.tv or on YouTube and through the national broadcasters of each country. This year the show will be broadcasted in the United States too.
26 countries will compete for the 2016 Grand Prix. The broadcast will be hosted by Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw . The grand final contestants after the two semi finals are:
1. Belgium: What’s The Pressure sung by Laura Tesoro
2. Czech Republic: I Stand sung by Gabriela Gunčíková
3. The Netherlands: Slow Down sung by Douwe Bob
4. Azerbaijan: Miracle sung by Samra
5. Hungary: Pioneer sung by Freddie
6. Italy: No Degree Of Separation sung by Francesca Michielin
7. Israel: Made Of Stars sung by Hovi Star
8. Bulgaria: If Love Was A Crime sung by Poli Genova
9. Sweden: If I Were Sorry sung by Frans
10. Germany: Ghost sung by Jamie-Lee
11. France: J’ai cherché sung by AMir
12. Poland: Color Of Your Life sung by Michał Szpak
13. Australia: Sound Of Silence sung by Dami Im
14. Cyprus: Alter Ego sung by Minus One
15. Serbia: Goodbye (Shelter) sung by Sanja Vučić ZAA
16. Lithuania: I’ve Been Waiting For This Night sung by Donny Montell
17. Croatia: Lighthouse sung by Nina Kraljić
18. Russia: You Are The Only One sung by Sergey Lazarev
19. Spain: Say Yai! sung by Barei
20. Latvia: Heartbeat sung by Justs
21. Ukraine: 1944 sung by Jamala
22. Malta: Walk On Water sung by Ira Losco
23. Georgia: Midnight Gold sung by Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz
24. Austria: Loin d’ici sung by ZOË
25. United Kingdom: You`re Not Alone sung by Jack and Joe
26. Armenia: LoveWave sung by Iveta Mukuchyan
The 26 songs will participate in the Grand Final, and professional juries in each of the 42 countries, voted on yesterday’s dress rehearsal. They accounted for 50% of the overall total.
Tonight the remaining 50% of the votes will be decided by the public televote in all 42 countries. These votes will be added to those of the juries to determine the 2016 winner of the Eurovision Song Contest.
Europe , Australia and USA enjoy the world’s most popular TV show and lets see who the winner will be this year’s 61st edition of the Eurovision song contest.