Ukraine: The 11 finalists for Junior Eurovision 2020
The Ukrainian national broadcaster, UA:PBC has unveiled the eleven acts that will be taking part in this year’s Junior Eurovision national selection.
UA:PBC has received a total of 105 submission from acts and groups with 70 of them eligible to compete in the Ukrainian selection. Eventually, only 11 acts were chosen by a jury to go through to the national final. These are :
1. Nikita Achkasov will sing “My Oasis”.
2.Polina Babiy is singing “SuperBit”.
3. Yulya Karimi will present us the song “People”.
4.Oleksandr Balabanov is performing “Vidkryvay” (Open).
5. Anzhelina McFarlane is singing “My spirit”.
6.Darin Osman is singing the cover song “A Natural Woman”.
7.Yaroslav Politov will sing“Ya b tudy”.
8. Anhelina Terennikova performs “The Vibe”.
9. Olena Usenko is singing the original song “Never Get Free”.
10. Daniyela Shapochnikova will perform “Tvoye Maybutnye” (Your Future).
Sofiya Shkidchenko is performing “OK”.
Until the 4th of September all the songs must be provided and the final part of the selection from 5th to 7th of September will unfold with a jury and the users of social networks deciding on the final winner among the eleven finalists. Thus the two contestants that had qualified with cover songs ( Nikita & Darin) should submit their proposal for Junior Eurovision while the other nine can make there last touches on their entries.
Therefore, the next Ukrainian JESC act is expected to be determined not later then 12th of September.